Welcome to SYBD’s Breakup Lines
Since launching on the 4th of July SYBD has received tens of thousands of breakup lines from all over the world. We had hundreds listed on our site – so much so that people started to steal them for their own websites and apps, so the list will be a bit smaller now. Will continue to add to this page but for now I think I’ll just get you started with…
15 Classic Breakup Lines
1) “It’s not you, it’s me.”
2) “I love you, but I am not in love with you.”
3) “I just need some space.”
4) “I am seeing someone new.”
5) “I’ll call you.”
6) “I’m still in love with my ex”
7) “I think I might be gay.”
8) “I just want to play the field.”
9) “The magic’s gone.”
10) “This just isn’t working out.”
11) “I think we should go back to being friends.”
12) “I’m too busy for love.”
13) “We have the perfect love at the wrong time.”
14) “We want different things.”
15) “You’re just too good for me.”
More Crazy Dumping Lines To Make You Smile
- “Kind of strange news for you…I’ve met someone else”
- “I love you as my dearest friend, and make sure you always remember that. You’ll find a partner eventually.”
- “I just need some space, to do my own thing without you, but I don’t want you to date anyone else for a while because you may be the one”.
- “I want you to do what’s best for you, but I don’t want to be there.”
- “I just wanted the best of both worlds”
- “I have no joy in my life.”
- “The only time I am happy is when I am with my cats.”
- “I really like you, and everything, but I don’t know how much longer I can do this. I know its kind of shitty of me, but I just don’t have the time or the commitment for a girlfriend.
- “What if u have a heart attack one day?”
- “I don’t find your farting funny anymore.”
- “I cant handle a girlfriend and a job at the same time.”
- “I love you, don’t forget, and that is why I am doing this.”
- “I want be able to see other women without hurting you”
- “Remember how I said we could still be friends? Well I take it back.”
- “I’m sorry, you have just been deleted…off my cell phone, IM and email address. Have a good life.”
- “We just don’t match.”
- “I suck at life. I like men.”
Did You Know We Have a Wee Breakup Lines Journal?
I bet you didn’t know that SYBD Media has its own breakup lines journal with 99 of the best, funniest and craziest breakup lines ever submitted to soyouvebeendumped.com
Since 2000, we have had hundreds and hundreds of lines submitted to us, so we know what we are talking about.
We have so many more where these came from too…so another journal is on the way!
Journaling is a great way to get over a breakup so this journal can make the perfect practical gift for anyone going through a breakup or divorce.
Pick up your copy today…
99 Funny Breakup Lines Journal: Some of the Best, Most Classic, Crazy and Cringe-worthy Breakup Lines Submitted to SYBD Since 2000 on Amazon US or Amazon UK
NOTE: The breakup lines diary is on all other Amazon marketplaces too…
Here Are Five More Dumping Excuses:
At one point I was serious about marrying you, over the past few days, I’ve slowly drifted away from that. That was then, this is now.
I can’t see myself with you when I am 80.
I am breaking up with you now before you get too attached to me…so I am doing you a sort of favour, aren’t I?
Look, I’m not leaving because of me. I think that you are really gay, you just haven’t had the opportunity. So here is the opportunity – I think you need this. I know you think you love me, but I don’t think I’m your type.
OK, remember that girl who called from Germany in the middle of the night, well it was my ex of a two-year relationship and we decided we were going to try to work it out…but she isn’t in town until Saturday.
Now It’s Your Turn: Share Your Breakup Line
Ok so that’s all for the moment but do check back, as I said there will be more breakup lines to come real soon. It’s one of our favourite things!
Feel free to add your breakup line to the comments below or if you would rather be more anonymous, why not join our community here?
Well done Thea for revamping the site!
It helped me so much at the time, providing a safe place to rant, share and find support.
It kicked off my blogging journey, and I really want a copy of your book for my kindle, so please get on it! XX
Thea this is great you revamped the site! It gave me a safe place to share, find comfort and rant, and kicked off my blogging and writing journey.
Thanks for keeping going.
Now where is the kindle version of that book you mention above?
Kindly get onto that, I want a copy! XX
Nice one. There are some SYBD books on Amazon. I am happy to send ya the breakup lines journal 🙂 Least I cold do since you sent me your fab book. Are you still writing x
So glad that the site’s still running Thea – it has certainly stood the test of time! So many people have benefited from having a safe place to share their stories without fear of embarrassment or judgement. Congratulations on the relaunch of a great resource for the lovelorn!
Thanks for stopping by AH! Appreciate your support! Here’s to the next 20 years and beyond!